The 14th Annual Texas ACG Capital Connection (“TACC”) will be hosted in Dallas at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center (KBHCC) March 29-30, 2017. This outstanding conference repeatedly draws more than 1,300 attendees and 100+ Private Equity Exhibitors.
EXHIBITOR BENEFITS & Highlights
- Conference – March 29-30
The exhibitor package includes two (2) complimentary conference registrations
- DealSource Participation – March 29
Exhibitors have the opportunity to schedule private meetings with investment banks
- VIP Reception and Dinner at
The Bomb Factory – March 29
Attendance for two (2)
[Exclusive, not for sale]
- Capital Connection Networking Table
– March 30
Exhibitors receive name identification signage and a table in the Capital Connection to display company literature and meet conference attendees
- Recognition & Media
- Company profile in the Program Guide to be distributed to 1,300+ attendees
- Extensive publicity in direct mailings, print ads, program materials and email distributions
- Media attention through event publicity
Become an Exhibitor
On or before November 30, 2016
After November 30, 2016
Download the 2017 TACC Exhibitor Prospectus.
Registration InstructionsFor detailed registration steps, click here.
If you have questions, please contact your event chair or liaison.