The 18th Annual Texas ACG Capital Connection (“TACC”)
|March 23-24, 2022||Hyatt Regency, Dallas, Texas|
For 18 years the Texas ACG Capital Connection (TACC) has been the most significant private equity and debt capital event in Texas and the Southwest. As one of the largest ACG Capital Connections in the country, TACC brings more than 100 of the nation’s leading private equity and mezzanine firms to Texas, representing more than $100 billion of capital available for investment.
EXHIBITOR BENEFITS & Highlights
**Note: Exhibitors are limited to Private Equity firms.
- Conference – March 23-24
The exhibitor package includes two (2) complimentary conference registrations
- DealSource Participation – March 23
Exhibitors have the opportunity to schedule private meetings with investment banks
- Kickoff Luncheon – March 23
Attendance for two (2)
[Exclusive, not for sale]
- Capital Connection Networking Table
– March 24
- Private Equity firms will have 8×8′ exhibit booths with an exclusive meeting table and a 6ft marketing table to share marketing material and collect business cards.
- We’re utilizing the ACG Access scheduling software this year, so not only can you schedule DealSource specific meetings, but you can block your entire calendar for the event.
- Recognition & Media
- Company profile in the Program Guide to be distributed to 1,300+ attendees
- Extensive publicity in direct mailings, print ads, program materials and email distributions
- Media attention through event publicity
Become a Private Equity Exhibitor
On or before January 31, 2022
After January 31, 2022
Private Equity Exhibitor Prospectus
Download the 2022 TACC Exhibitor Prospectus.
Registration InstructionsFor detailed registration steps, click here.
If you have questions, please contact your event chair or liaison.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch