- I’m a general attendee, should I still use the scheduling software?
- Yes. We’ve implemented a new platform (ACG Access), where all attendees will be able to reach out and request meetings with each other.
- I just registered, where do I log in to the software?
- You will receive an email from the ACG staff on logging in.
- Will the content programs be live events?
- Yes! We are confirming location, but after the Kick-Off luncheon (separate ticket), the Content Tracks are included in your conference registration
- Why would I do DealSource over a general participant?
- Exhibit space to host meetings for Private Equity firms
- Early access to schedule meetings with other DealSource participants
- Reception time with DealSource participants only prior to the Opening Reception
- Can anyone sign up for DealSource?
- No, this is designated for Private Equity and Investment Bank firms only
- Who is hosting the DealSource meetings?
- Investment Bank firms will host tables in the DealSource area. Private Equity firms will have exhibit space to host meetings outside of the designated DealSource time.
- Will you include a virtual option?
- No, the vast majority of our attendees requested in-person only. However, we will have additional sanitizing stations, masks available, color-coding on nametags for preferred social distancing/personal interactions, and more!
- Will there be a VIP Party?
- No, we have removed the VIP Party. We know so many of our attending companies prefer to host their own smaller get togethers. This was removed at the March 2020 event, and companies were very appreciative.